Board of Trustees Board Meetings Board Policies Board Communication Corner Board Office Hours
Attendance Area Info Calendars Cell Equipment Citizens Advisory Committee on Enrollment Questions & Answers About the Citizens Advisory Committtee Community Wellness Taskforce Complaints/Public Input Contact Us Directory District Boundary Maps History Local Control Feature Articles Features Archive News Nondiscrimination Policy Organizational Beliefs Employees of the Year Press Releases Publications School Accountability Reports FUHSD Parent Survey
Business Services Enrollment & Residency Food Services Human Resources Maintenance & Operations New Teacher Induction Teaching & Learning Technology Services
High School Campuses AVID College Now Concurrent Enrollment Middle College FUHSD Adult School Summer Academy
Annual Notifications Academic Honesty Policy Course Information and Graduation Requirements College & Career Planning Community Advisory Committee Community Links English Learners PTA Council Resources for Parents Resources for Students Special Services Translation Help Intradistrict Council
Measure B Bond Program Measure K Bond Program Citizens' Oversight Committee CEQA History of FUHSD Bonds


Holiday Schedule

Please keep in mind that our transcript services will not be available during the Holiday Break (December 18 to January 3).  When services resume, process times might be slightly delayed.

Former Students, Colleges, Employers and Verification Companies

In the interest of convenience, efficiency and security, all Transcripts/Student Record requests and Education Verification requests, must be submitted online using our new web based system.

Please click on the following link to order transcripts or other records:

Transcript, Student Record & Ed. Verification Requests

The new service will guide you through the ordering process and answer all questions you may have (look for the FAQ link on the top right of the website).

If you have additional questions or concerns or do not have access to a computer or credit/debit card, please leave a message at 408-522-2241.

Current Students of the District

Please contact your school’s Registrar for all records requests:

Cupertino High School

Fremont High School

Homestead High School

Lynbrook High School

Monta Vista High School

Educational Options (Community School, New Start, Young Parent Program, Middle College and College Now:

Other Student Records Questions

How do I get a copy of my IEP/504? 
Special Education records are generally kept on file until the student reaches 22 years of age. For inquiries about special education records, please contact Ms. Magana, Student Records Specialist, at 408-522-2242.


I never picked up my diploma. Can I get it now? 
If you are a graduate of the most recent graduating class, please contact your school’s Registrar directly:
    • Cupertino High School:  408-366-7379
    • Fremont High School: 408-522-2405
    • Homestead High School: 408-522-2503
    • Lynbrook High School: 408-366-7710
    • Monta Vista High School: 408-366-7610
    • Educational Options (including Community School, New Start, Young Parent Program, Middle College
      and College Now): 408-522-2208

How do I get a grant form (such as Cal Grant GPA Verification Form or Academic Competitiveness Grant Form) filled out? 

Use the transcript service found at the top of this page.